New position available:
Come join our team! Impact Terra operates several focused projects to develop its digital services for smallholder farmers. Through this focus on projects, we learn and quickly develop our technological products, services and operating model. We have several multi-year projects ongoing that have significant funding and are supported by renowned partners. To manage and develop these projects we need enthusiastic and strong project managers.
As a start-up, no day will be the same. This is not a 9 to 5 job, and this is not going to be easy. If you are up for high risk, high return, lots of headache and a tremendous learning experience then join us!
- Lead the development and execution of one of our projects
- Report to Impact Terra’s management team and partners
- Prepare and lead field trips
- Lead field teams in rural areas (up-to 30 local staff) for research and distribution
- Derive farmer insights to translate into product and service improvements
- Based in Yangon, Myanmar with regular travel to rural areas
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Proven track record in developing and individually managing projects
- Experience in field research/distribution
- Strong ICT skills (e.g. mobile apps, Microsoft Office)
- Myanmar and English language skills
- Able to develop and self-manage projects
- Highly motivated to quickly learn and pick up new skills
- Team player
- Initiative and solution focused
WHY JOIN US?
- Positively impact the lives of hundreds of millions of people globally in the coming years
- Learn fast from a talented and driven group of local and international people
- Enjoy a steep career path with regular promotions and international opportunities
Impact Terra is a fast growing agricultural, financial and big-data technology social enterprise. We offer free digital services to smallholder farmers and agricultural/financial stakeholders through our Golden Paddy platform. Please refer to www.impactterra.com for more info.
Resume and motivation letter can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without motivation letters will not be accepted.