New position available:
We are looking for a motivated, hard-working and social project manager with an interest in agriculture. You will have the opportunity to directly impact the lives of around millions of farmers in Myanamr and potentially other South East Asian countries.
You will be responsible for the creation of advice that the Golden Paddy platform spreads directly to maize farmers in Myanmar. You will be based in Yangon, Myanmar with regular travel to the beautiful Southern Shan State. You will have the opportunity to go into the field once per month to directly interact with the farmers.
This is not a 9 to 5 job; this is not going to be easy. If you are up for high risk, high return, lots of headache and a tremendous learning experience, join us!
- Manage part of the execution of one of our projects
- Report to Impact Terra’s management team and partners
- Prepare and lead field trips
- Lead field teams in rural areas for research and distribution
- Derive farmer insights to help guide product development
- Based in Yangon, Myanmar with regular travel to rural areas
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in the field
- Proven track record in executing and managing projects
- Experience with project management tools, target setting and performance management
- Strong ICT skills (e.g. mobile apps, Microsoft Office)
- Myanmar and English language skills
- Able to develop and self-manage projects
- Highly motivated to quickly learn and pick up new skills
- Team player
- Initiative and solution focused
WHY JOIN US?
- Positively impact the lives of hundreds of millions of people globally in the coming years
- Learn fast from a talented and driven group of local and international people
- Enjoy a steep career path with regular promotions and international opportunities
Impact Terra is a fast growing agricultural, financial and big-data technology social enterprise. We offer free digital services to smallholder farmers and agricultural/financial stakeholders through our Golden Paddy platform. Please refer to www.impactterra.com for more info.
Resume and motivation letter can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without motivation letters will not be accepted.