We are looking for a
to join our team!
We are looking for a motivated and hard-working marketing executive with an interest in agriculture. You will have the opportunity to directly impact the lives of millions on famers in Myanmar and potentially other South East Asian countries.
You will be responsible for the creation of advice that the Golden Paddy platform spreads directly to maize farmers in Myanmar. You will be based in Yangon, Myanmar with regular travel to the beautiful Southern Shan State. You will have the opportunity to go into the field once per month to directly interact with the farmers.
- Liaising with offline distribution partners such as FLYN, CESD, and other local NGOs
- Help with procuring the marketing materials from the vendors
- Go to nearby rural areas to do focus group tests on marketing materials being developed
- Collect information from the field for marketing activities
- Help with getting resources to create marketing campaigns (Photos, etc)
- Get the offline marketing materials placed at the right spots in south shan and other nearby rural areas
- Based in Yangon, Myanmar with regular travel to rural areas
- Minimum of 1 year of field marketing experience
- Proven track record in executing projects and meeting deadline
- Strong ICT skills (e.g. mobile apps, Microsoft Office)
- Having diploma in Marketing would be advantage
- Myanmar and English language skills
- Able to help manage projects
- Highly motivated to quickly learn and pick up new skills
- Team player
- Initiative and solution focused
Why join us?
- Positively impact the lives of hundreds of millions of people globally in the coming years
- Learn fast from a talented and driven group of local and international people
- Enjoy a steep career path with regular promotions and international opportunities
Impact Terra is a fast growing agricultural, financial and big-data technology social enterprise. We offer free digital services to smallholder farmers and agricultural/financial stakeholders through our Golden Paddy platform. Please refer to www.impactterra.com for more info.
Our vision: leverage connectivity to enable smallholder farmers to become more knowledgeable and independent
Our mission: support smallholder farmers and their families to improve their livelihoods and make food supply more secure and safe
Resume and motivation letter can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without motivation letters will not be accepted.