We are looking for a
ADMIN AND HR ASSISTANT
to join our team!
We are looking for a motivated, hard-working HR & Admin Assistant with an interest in agriculture. You will be responsible for participating in recruitment efforts, processing payroll, maintaining current HR databases and other admin related tasks assigned by HR Manager.
You will have the opportunity to directly impact the lives of around millions of farmers in Myanmar and potentially other South-East Asian countries.
This is not a 9 to 5 job; this is not going to be easy. If you are up for high risk, high return, lots of headache and a tremendous learning experience, join us!
- Providing customer service to organization employees such as making coffee, copying, printing documents, etc.,
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators such as basic quote , enquiry vendor
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Paying bills
- Assiting in preparing the cleaning schedule
- Good with Microsoft & email
- Hard working, pragmatic, working in structure way, good with people
- Should always represent Impact Terra in good light
- Myanmar and English language skills
- Highly motivated to quickly learn and pick up new skills
- Team player
- Initiative and solution focused
Why join us?
- Positively impact the lives of hundreds of millions of people globally in the coming years
- Learn fast from a talented and driven group of local and international people
- Enjoy a steep career path with regular promotions and international opportunities
Impact Terra is a fast growing agricultural, financial and big-data technology social enterprise. We offer free digital services to smallholder farmers and agricultural/financial stakeholders through our Golden Paddy platform. Please refer to www.impactterra.com for more info.
Our vision: leverage connectivity to enable smallholder farmers to become more knowledgeable and independent
Our mission: support smallholder farmers and their families to improve their livelihoods and make food supply more secure and safe
Resume and motivation letter can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without motivation letters will not be accepted.